"Ideal walking country."
At Margrove Park Holidays we cater for touring caravans, motorhomes and trailer-tents and if you dont want to stay and enjoy the peace of the park you may want to explore the local area where you will find lots of interest.
The Cleveland Way and North Yorkshire Moors where walking is endless are just a quarter of a mile away.
- Guisborough market town, priory and forest are just 2 miles away.
- Whitby with its fishing harbour and cliff top Abbey.
- We are on the edge of Captain Cook country for those with an interest in history.
- Nearby Saltburn offers horse riding, golf and sea fishing for those of an active nature as well as the Italian Gardens, Miniature Railway and the unique cliff lift which will take you between the beach and the town throughout the summer.
- Fresh water fishing at Lockwood Beck and Scaling Dam reservoirs.
- Why not end your day by having your evening meal in one of the nearby country inns.
MARGROVE PARK is an ex mining village located between Boosbeck and Slapewath and for those interested in industrial archeology the area is steeped in history, on site we have a disused ventilation shaft from the local mining works and nerby is the Cleveland Ironstone Mining Museum.
Food Shop 1m, Bar/Pub 1m, Takeaway Food 3m, Laundrette 3m, Indoor Heated Pool 6m, Fishing 4m, Golf Course 6m, Horse Riding 6m, Water Sports 6m, Sandy Beach 6m, Margrove Heritage Centre 1/2m