Terms and Conditions of Site Usage
Terms and Conditions of use
Access to and use of this site is provided by Margrove Park Holidays subject to the following terms:
1. By accessing the website margroveparkholidays.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of margroveparkholidays.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use of margroveparkholidays.co.uk.
2. Margrove Park Holidays may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Margrove Park Holidays. Your continued use of margroveparkholidays.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use margroveparkholidays.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create derivative work from any margroveparkholidays.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of margroveparkholidays.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Margrove Park Holidays.
4. You agree to use margroveparkholidays.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of margroveparkholidays.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within margroveparkholidays.co.uk.
5. margroveparkholidays.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Margrove Park Holidays, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Margrove Park Holidays be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of margroveparkholidays.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Margrove Park Holidays does not warrant that functions contained in margroveparkholidays.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that margroveparkholidays.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Margrove Park Holidays, or third parties and their products and services website source code are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Margrove Park Holidays, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Margrove Park Holidays.